Author Topic: Contest 31AC, (32), 34, (36) wanted!  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Saskia

Contest 31AC, (32), 34, (36) wanted!
« on: 25 February, 2019, 10:16:45 »
Hello everybody!

So I've been looking to buy a boat for quite a long time now and finally found the ones I love: the Contests yachts with that super nice aft cabin that can be reached from the inside!

Basically I know about all the boat that are advertised on the usual sites (marktplaats, botenbank, eBay Kleinanzeigen, boat24...), but I was hoping that maybe I'll find my new boat over here :)

So I already mentioned the models I'm interested in in the title. I've put the 32 and 36 into parenthesis as they might be priced higher than my budget, which is 25.000 €.

Well then, if you have more questions or better, have a boat that you want to sell or know somebody who's thinking about selling his boat, please let me know!

Greetings from Cologne!

Saskia

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • Life is a Contest
    • Contest Yacht Owners Club
Re: Contest 31AC, (32), 34, (36) wanted!
« Reply #1 on: 25 February, 2019, 20:27:20 »
There is a Contest 31 HT AC whitin your budget availabel on Botenbank.nl. There is also a 34 and 36, asking price a bit above budget but you can always make an offer I guess.

Offline Saskia

« Reply #2 on: 26 February, 2019, 09:17:57 »
The 34 (from At Sea Yachting) has been sold two weeks ago, that was the one I actually wanted to buy. :(

(on a side note it's really annoying if the broker doesn't tell you on the phone that the boat is already reserved and let's you travel 600km to visit the boat, isn't even there himself and tells you afterwards via mail, that the boat is basically sold).

The 36 Ketch they also have is in a very bad shape.

As for the other boats, I'm in contact with the broker of the blue 36 Ketch. Still have to reach out to the broker of the 31 ht ac.

Offline Saskia

« Reply #3 on: 26 February, 2019, 09:20:55 »
Can't modify my post above... The blue 36 is a sloop, not a ketch :)